Friday, June 15, 2012

My Shoe Bucket List


In my 30 years, I have always wanted to have a line up of shoes and footwear that I can luxuriously choose from before going out of the house. It would be nice for my footwear choices to not only be limited to two or three pairs. So I have come up with a bucket list of shoes or footwear that I want to own. If I would be able to complete this, I would have the happiest feet in the world.

                                        
1. Terra and Agua wedge rubber sandals that I can use everyday.



2. I don't have any idea yet what brand and design I like but a pair wedge
sandals is a top priority on my bucket list. Something I can can slip when my nails are done and go strolling in the park of at the mall...






 
3. Charles and Keith flats.




4. Elevated closed Shoes that can pass for  casual or formal wear.
It wouldn't matter what brand though.





5. Vivienne Westwood Melissa Wedge Jelly Shoes.
I need a pair to use when it's raining. I would have wanted a pair of boots but
 they are just so expensive so I'll just settle for a pair of
 wedge jelly shoes instead



6. High Heel School Shoes with sturdy heels of any brand and design.




7. Stylish Wedge Shoe of any brand and design also.







8. Red High Heel Shoes of any brand and design.




9. Black Pumps of any brand.




10. Ankle Boots of any brand.



No comments:

Post a Comment