Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Figliarina Wedgies, A Hug to the Feet

Figliarina Wedge Shoe



I love shoes but most of the time I am just a shoe-struck admirer. After I had my share of lustful stares at the shoes that I fancy I am that girl who normally leaves the store with another shoe heartbreak, it happens every time. Economic factors would have a lot to do with this since I live on a budget (If I had a credit card I’d be in debt by now because of shoes). This year, I promised myself that I have to stop staring at shoes and start buying them instead. 

Last month, I bought my first fancy pair of shoes.  It’s a closed Figliarina Wedge that has a 2 ½ inch heels. I've worn them twice already and they've been good to me so far. The shoes’ soft interior linings give a comfortable hug to the feet. I like wearing them because they add another 2 ½ inches to my height. Another fascination I have about this pair is that they don’t strain the feet so much which is made possible by their not so steep wedge heel. You'll surely enjoy stylishly strolling in the mall in these pair of wedgies.

Comfort. That's the main thing that had me fell in love with this pair of shoes. When I stepped into them, I knew we were meant to be. 

For now, these are the pictures that I can share. I'll update them when I am already able to get good pictures.











No comments:

Post a Comment